Required products: Tool Factory Database V2
Make sure there is a picture field in the database. If not, click the CREATE FIELDS icon and add a picture field.
ENTERING PICTURES FROM THE BANK
1) Click the picture field on the record. It gets a yellow box around it.
2) Click the #2 bank button. The picture topics will appear in the bank.
3) Browse the picture topics by using the bank’s scroll bar.
4) Click the little plus + to the left of the topic. The folder opens.
5) A list of picture names appears below the topic. Double-click on the name of the picture (not the icon)
6) The picture enters into the picture field.
A very common error is to skip step 1. Make sure the picture field is hi-lighted first, otherwise the program doesn’t know where to put the picture.
*TIP* Pictures can also be dragged out of the bank and into a picture field. Make sure to grab the name of the picture and not the little icon next to it.
Bank button #1 is Words.
Bank button #2 is Pictures.
Bank button #3 is Video.
Bank button #4 is Sounds.
Print the step-by-step instructions.
Mac users: To download, ctrl-click on the worksheet and choose "save link to disk"
Click images to enlarge|