Required products: Tool Factory Draw
Layering objects is a critical component when trying to create to scale drawings in Tool Factory Math Draw.
Step 1 - On the Math Draw toolbar click the Layers button to open the Layers window.
Layers Window Options
1. To add a layer click the Add layer button.
2. To delete a layer click the Delete button.
3. To reorder layers select the layer and click on either the up or down arrow.
4. Click in the check box next to the word Lock to lock a layer to the page.
5. Click in the check box next to the word Hidden to hide a layer.
6. Click the Layer Properties button to name the layer.
TIP: To see how layering can be used look at the example Making a Sandwich in the Resource Bank.
Print Instructions on Using Layers (DOC)
Print Instructions on Using Layers (PDF)
Mac users: To download, ctrl-click on the worksheet and choose "save link to disk"
Click images to enlarge|