Required products: Tool Factory Word Processor V2
Page links can be created in order to construct non-linear stories or projects. Be aware that a project must contain at least 2 pages before the Link feature will work.
1) Double-click a picture in the project. It gets a red box around it. This will become the button that links to the target page.
2) Click, click, click the right arrow in the toolbar, until the chain LINK icon appears.
3) Click the LINK icon in the toolbar.
4) The computer asks “Link to?”. Enter the page number where the link will go.
5) Click OK.
6) Try out your new link by clicking the picture.
Whatever item was hi-lighted becomes the button that navigates to the targeted page.
*TIP* Picture, audio, or video items can become links. However, text can not be linked.
Print the step-by-step instructions
Mac users: To download, ctrl-click on the worksheet and choose "save link to disk"
Click images to enlarge|