Required products: Tool Factory Word Processor V2
It’s easy to change fonts for decorative headings and fancy styles. Make sure there is text in your project before changing the font.
1) Double click a line of text. It gets a red box around it.
2) Click the EFFECTS icon in the tool bar. It looks like a magic wand (right mouse clicking also brings up the Effects window).
3) Click the “Text” tab at the top of the effects window.
4) Pick a new font and size.
5) Select APPLY.
6) Click the “X” to close the Effects window.
Once the Effects window is opened it’s possible to change the font on many different text boxes in sequence. Double click each one, change the font and apply. Close the Effects window after making multiple font changes.
*TIP* On Windows computers, text can quickly be resized using the right mouse button. Double-click a line of text, roll your mouse over a red handle in the corner (the mouse changes to a plus+), hold the right mouse button down and drag up and down to change the font size. Put some muscle into it! This feature can be “sticky”.
Download step-by-step instructions
Printable sample project
Mac users: To download, ctrl-click on the worksheet and choose "save link to disk"
Click images to enlarge|