Required products: Tool Factory Word Processor V2
Any interface that is saved, can be loaded later with just a few mouse clicks.
LOADING A CUSTOM INTERFACE
1) Click WP icon. It’s in the upper left corner above the menus. (Mac – click the apple)
2) Click CUSTOMIZE. The configuration window opens.
3) At the top of the configuration window, you’ll see a drop down menu. Click the tiny down arrow.
4) Select the configuration you need.
5) Click the “Open Configuration” button. You will see the new interface load.
6) Click OK.
*Tip* Students can log in using Tool Factory Administrator and their assigned interface will automatically open.
Print the step-by-step instructions
Mac users: To download, ctrl-click on the worksheet and choose "save link to disk"
Click images to enlarge|