Required products: Tool Factory Database V2
Sounds can really spice up a project and there’s a great collection of sounds in the bank to get projects started.
INSERT A SOUND FROM THE BANK
1) Click the sound field on the record. It gets a yellow box around it. (If there is no sound field, click the CREATE FIELDS icon and add one.)
2) Click the #4 bank button. The sound topics will appear in the bank.
3) Click the little plus + to the left of any topic. The folder opens.
4) A list of picture names appears below the topic. Double-click on the name of the sound (not the icon).
5) The sound enters into the sound field.
Notice there is no “Play”, “Stop” and “Rewind” controls. The sound won’t play until the user is in “Browse Records” mode. Click the step 4-BROWSE RECORDS icon and play the sound. Return to step 3-ENTER DATA, and build more records.
Print the step-by-step instructions.
Mac users: To download, ctrl-click on the worksheet and choose "save link to disk"
Click images to enlarge|